Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish
This week's topic is:
- TO READ WHAT I WANT TO READ. That being said, I am going to dig deep into these series I have started, and haven't even remotely finished. Or all the DREADED "Last Book Syndrome" issues I have been having. What can I say? They scare me.
- Have fun! This is a place to have fun with my book loving blogging buddies, and I plan to have just that.... FUN.
- Read AT LEAST 50 books. Going from 97(2011) to 100(2012) to WAY WAY WAY less in 2013 was a let down... but guess what... I don't care. I read what I could when I could, and I enjoyed the "less stress" part.
- I only will be reviewing books I want to review. From the authors I want to review them. Not snobby, nor mean. Refer to #1 & 2.
- Spend WAY more time with family. I loved all the memories made in 2013. There were hard times, and losses, and sickness, but there were so many memories. I LOVE THEM. By children are growing up so fast, and I will enjoy life. But you will SEE some of it. Remember, I am adding more things to my blog =) (you've been warned)
- Loretta stopped being the "Sailor mouthed momma"!! & It's my goal to keep it that way. I like me better, and I have invented some PRETTY NIFTY WORDS! ha! Yes, I know. But you will have to get used to that. Ladies should be ladies you know ;)
- I will re-watch every episode of Gilmore Girls & Charmed & Dexter. I just watched Buffy (again) and One Tree Hill (again) and I have been watching this weird show called Misfits... (totally weird show, yo) but I love re-watching some of my favorites. Especially while I craft!
- AUDIO BOOKS WILL BE USED, tons more! Especially ones where the readers have accents... I love me some accents. & no I ain't got no accent.
- I will go through all my clothes, shoes, and everything and donate to ones in need. I only need so much, and there are so many out there that really do NEED. I want to help this world as best as I can.
- I will dance, in the rain... !! Why? Because it's the best thing ever!!
What do you plan to do this year? Rather bookish or NON bookish, share!
Resolutions are over rated for me. But I do know that today, and every other day of this year I will try to be the best me I can be for my family!