There are a lot of great Christmas movies out there, but I know there are a few that I always like to watch each year around Christmas if I see them on. Below I will list five of my favorite Christmas movies, I am sure most of you have heard of them as they
are pretty popular ones each Christmas. :)
1. Home Alone - There have been plenty of remakes of this one, but I still think the Original is the best.. Even though I was barely a year old when it came out. :P
2. A Christmas Carol - This one is a classic, I haven't seen it many times in the original black and white format simply because they don't show it very often. But I like the classic version a lot more than the new colored versions.
3. The Santa Clause - This is another one where the first movie is so much better than the others. I really like Tim Allen as an actor, so it's a win win for me. Great movie, and great acting. Perfect movie to watch for Christmas.
4. The Polar Express - I've only seen this one a few times, but it's a great Christmas movie. Well worth watching at least once if you've never seen it. :)
5. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - This is just one of those funny movies that is just fun to watch during the Christmas season. It's not a very serious movie at all, which is great because a lot of Christmas movies tend to be a little more on the serious side.
Note: All images are from IMDb.
Now that you know some of my favorite movies to watch during Christmas time, what are some of yours? :)