|Click image to go to the survey post!|
1. Best Book You Read In 2011?
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
This book, for me was amazing. Brilliant. BEAUTIFUL. I feel so very strongly about this book. I went through so many emotions when I read it. I cried. I feel in love with the characters. I just, wow. I could never explain how great and amazing this book was for me.
2. Most Disappointing Book/Book You Wish You Loved More Than You Did?
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
I tell you what. I have been confused a lot in my life. But, while reading a book, I would rather NOT be. This book had me so confused I was furious. Because I just did not get it. Understand it. Or relate to the characters. But, on a side note... The cover is AMAZING.
3. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2011?
Exiled by MR Merrick.
This book was phenomenal. Loved the characters and cannot wait to read book #2 (Shift) in 2012
4. Book you recommended to people most in 2011?
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
I will not go into this book yet. As, I have NOT written my review.
5. Best series you discovered in 2011?
The Paranormals by JL Bryan
This series includes Jenny Pox, Tommy Nightmare & Alexander Death
This series (Although I believe it is a trilogy... oh well) was AMAZING I could not get enough of these books. The characters are strong amazing characters, and the writing pulls you in until you are done. I would love more of these books!!!
6. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2011?
She is so amazingly cool. Her books are awesome & I cannot wait for more of her work to be in my hands!
She wrote Descended By Blood which I fell in love with. She is amazing also. I just love her face! & Mirko!
Matthew Merrick (M.R. MERRICK)
The Author of Exiled. AMAZING book. AWESOME down to earth author.
I loved Jenny Pox so much I HAD to finish the WHOLE series! Loved it. JL Bryan is an awesome writer. And he is incredibly funny!!
7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you?
But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
Books dealing with abuse are very hard for me to read. But, I loved this book. And it had a great ending!
8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2011?
The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
OMG. This was one of those books that was SO hard to put down because you was like "WTF" in a totally good way!! This is a must read if you have not read it.
9. Book you most anticipated in 2011?
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Have you read IF I STAY? Omg. That book was so awesome after I finished it I had to wait what seemed like FOREVER to read Where She Went because it was not released yet! These are very emotional books. Book 2 was amazing and the story ended very good! Loved it!
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2011?
11. Most memorable character in 2011?
Charlotte & Harlin- A Need So Beautiful
Mara- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Juliette- Shatter Me
Mirko- Descended by Blood
Jenny & Seth- Jenny Pox
Rhine - Wither
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2011?
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
[I CANNOT PICK JUST ONE!!!]
13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2011?
A Need So Beautiful
DO YOU ALL GET HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS BOOK!?! =)
14. Book you can't believe you waited UNTIL 2011 to finally read?
JENNY POX by JL Bryan
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2011?
“Wind is blowing past me and I open my eyes to look at the bridge above me. But I see only Harlin. And as I fall, he mouths, I love you.” ~ A Need So Beautiful
“I love you. Remember. They cannot take it” ~ Delirium
“Every minute you spend with someone gives them a part of your life and takes part of theirs.” ~Matched16. Book That You Read In 2011 That Would Be Most Likely To Reread In 2012?
I am going to be rereading A Need So Beautiful & I want to reread Delirium
17. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It? (a WTF moment, an epic revelation, a steamy kiss, etc. etc.) Be careful of spoilers!
DELIRIUM, WITHER, MATCHED & THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER
1. One Book You Didn't Get To In 2011 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2012?
I am among the very small group of people who HAVE NOT read Harry Potter. I plan on it... It just never seems to happen =)
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2012?
This is Not A Test by Courtney Summers!
I love her books and this one is about Zombies.. WIN!!
3. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging In 2012?
Reading: I am hoping to start & finish some of my Adult series. Try maybe a couple books out of my regular genre. And just try to beat my goal of 90 and read 100+ books this year. We can hope right?!
Blogging: I would love to come up with a cool event or a weekly meme. It is hard to think of ones though. I will always review books honestly.
I hope that 2012 will be calmer for me than 2011 was. *Phew* what a year.
Did you do the survey? Link me so I can see what books you chose!!